||Back to List of Events
Location: Hyatt Regency Downtown Miami
Downtown Miami, 2019
The 7th Annual Caribbean and Americas Gaming Regulation Forum 2019 will be held from 28th to 30th October 2019 in Miami, FL. This unique, regional forum brings together all the key industry stakeholders such as Regulators, Operators and Suppliers to the Gaming Industry to discuss the challenges, opportunities and latest developments in this dynamic and fast-moving sector. Join us and your industry colleagues for this key regional forum, now in its 7th year in Miami.
Who Should Attend?
Casino Directors & Managers
Compliance Officers & MLROs
Online Gaming Operators
Law / Accountancy Firms & Banks Servicing The Gaming Industry
Financial Intelligence Units
Fintech & Regtech Firms
Tax & Revenue Authorities
Suppliers Of Products & Services To The Gaming Industry
• Artificial Intelligence in Compliance
• Virtual Currencies and Blockchain
• Risk-based Supervision of Online Gaming
• RegTech: How technology can help regulated entities
• Banks are De-Risking: A race to the bottom?
• Sports Betting - Protecting your operation from AI-Enabled Advantage Players
• Regulatory Frameworks: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
• Lotteries - Mobile Technologies, Regulation, Standards and Best Practice
• Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs) - Latest Models and Their Supervision
• Responsible Gaming - Everybody Wins!
• GDPR / Data Protection and its impact for Small Jurisdictions
• Open Session: No holds barred ask me anything
• Debate: Topic to be decided by a vote
Please follow the link to our dedicated online registration portal and kindly ensure that you complete all mandatory fields: